Our facebook page is a new addition and we will be using it to post events and generally update you. Click on the icon to access.
Top Tips for Keeping your Child Safe Online this Summer!
- Keep a watchful eye on your children using the internet and their device. Children may be ‘tech savvy’ but often they do not understand about the dangers of over sharing and connecting with strangers on the internet.
- Manage screen time. Children need a variety of experiences during the summer break. Make sure that you limit their time using different devices.
- Digital Detox. Think about your children having time away from their device when you are on holiday or going out.
- Learning Tools. Tablets and smartphones are not just entertainment tools. They can be used to boost learning. Look at your child downloading some Apps to help with their literacy and numeracy
- Talk to your child. It is important that you talk to your children about what they are doing online. Ensure you have a regular discussion about their digital life.